«What's the time?» That's one of the world's most asked questions. Have you ever wondered how telling time is achieved? Become a Master Clockmaker for a few hours and discover the secrets of time-piece mechanics from the inside. In the private workshop of our partner La Bijouterie Michaud, a professional will guide your hands around the workings of a watch and you will find out all about this age-old passion that is the symbol of the Neuchâtel region.
Package for two persons that includes :
- 1 night at the hotel Beau-Rivage***** in a Superior room with garden-lake view, Neuchâtel
- Free pass for the Neuchatel public transports as well as for many touristic attractions (museums, cruise ...)
- Welcome aperitif
- Delicious breakfast buffet
- Half-day private course with the clockmaker of our outstanding partner "La Bijouterie Michaud"
- Five course meal served at the Hotel's restaurant "O'terroirs" (16 points Gault & Millau), drinks not included
- Certificate and souvenir gift
1 night for 2 persons in a Superior room with garden-lake view : from CHF 1’150.-
Valid from Monday to Saturday
The course involving the assembly of a mechanical watch movement is also available as a separate option : from CHF 400.- per person
Duration : 3 hours