Hotel Palafitte enjoys an exceptional setting on Lake Neuchâtel and each of its 38 rooms is a spacious individual pavilion. The restaurant has been recently renovated and renamed “La Table de Palafitte”. The new décor accentuates the main assets: the view over the lake and the Alps. The cuisine favours local market produce. Besides the classic dishes that are available throughout the year, the menu is tailored to the seasons.This unique package combines a night at Hotel Palafitte with a brand new watchmaking experience in Neuchâtel.
Attend an exclusive training workshop hosted by a master watchmaker and assemble your own watch with a skeleton movement.
Package for two persons, including :
- One night in a lake pavilion
- Welcome gift
- American buffet breakfast
- 3-course dinner at ‘‘La Table de Palafitte’’ (excluding beverages)
- Assembly of two wristwatches with a skeleton movement at ‘‘Le Centre Horloger’’ workshop
- Free pass for the Neuchatel public transports as well as for many touristic attractions (including La Chaux-de-Fonds' and Le Locle's watch museums)
For 2 persons : CHF 4'008.- (low season)* or CHF 4'260.- (high season)**
*Low season: from January 8th to May 31st, 2019 and from October 1st to December 21st, 2019
**High season: from June 1st to September 30th, 2019
Black-out dates: from December 21st to December 31st, 2019